Fish Hydrolysate - Organic Gem is an all-natural liquid fish fertilizer manufactured by Advanced Marine Technologies and is a high quality organic product that gives excellent plant growth, rebuilds soil, and offers higher production yields uses a unique enzymatic cold process that produces a hyper-active bio-stimulant different from anything else on the market today and is made from an aquatic renewable raw material source that is both fresh and clean.
FREE SHIPPING on select Fish Hydrolysate orders!
Organic Gem® Liquid Fish Fertilizer provides superior
Gives long lasting results with improvements in plant color, overall health and tremendous growth.
Soil qualities are improved for deeper rooting and better penetration of water and nutrients. Unproductive soil is can be rebuilt and replenished.
Promotes the growth of bacteria and other organisms as well as providing supplementary macro and micro nutrients.
If you would like to see a video of Organic Gem growing beneficial Microbes under a microscope watch below. Video Courtesy of Tim Wilson aka MicrobeMan
How To Use
General use- 1-3 tablespoons per gallon of water.
Directions For Growers & Commercial Agriculture
- Agitate (shake well) before adding water. It is important to agitate Organic Gem well to ensure a homogenous product mix, particularly if it has been stored below 32° Fahrenheit.
- Add water. See "Dilution Rates" below for specific uses. Extra water is not harmful since it acts as a carrier. The amount of water may be adjusted upwards to suit your equipment and the amount of leaf surface on plants.
- Mix well. After adding water, it is important to agitate (shake well) again.
- Be sure to use all material that has been mixed with water. Do not store diluted material.
- Do not apply Organic Gem when soil temperature is below 45° Fahrenheit, as the product will not activate. Apply at (or just before) 45°F is reached in the soil.
Dilution Rates For Growers & Commercial Agriculture
Foliar Applications: Use 1 gallon Organic Gem to 50 gallons of water. Spray after sunset or during the coolest part of the day.
Soil Applications: Use 1 gallon Organic Gem with sufficient water to cover intended area. Minimum dilution rate is 1part Organic Gem to 15 parts water, sprayed with seed or side-dressed with seed.
Aerial Spraying: Use 1 gallon Organic Gem to 15 gallons water.
Seedlings or Transplants: Dip in a solution of 4 oz. Organic Gem to 1gallon water, then plant.