September 08, 2020
This video will give you a 15 minute rundown on important considerations for your Organic IPM routine. IPM stands for Integrated Pest Management and is a very important part of indoor growing.
Basic bullet points I cover in more detail in the video:
1. Don't take cuts. (Clones) When taken from another grower can bring unwanted pests and diseases.
2. Grow Environment has to be proper
3. Watering properly: https://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/how-to-water-living-soil-over-water-vs-under-water
4. Spraying routine once per week with a rotation of favorite organic products.
5. Look for good ingredients and realize this is about being consistent and clean in your garden and not a magical product.
As promised in the video there are a few PDF documents:
IPM NOTES PDF
EPA 25B Exempt Approved ACTIVE Ingredients
EPA 25B Exempt pesticides Approved INERT ingredients list
Comments will be approved before showing up.