I usually make a very simple tea with Vermicompost and Molasses. In an effort to observe a range of Tea's under the microscope I went a little crazy on this last tea and figured I would share it with you so you can see how weird you can get when making teas. Following this info will be the Video under the microscope from right before I use the tea. The beginning had very little life.
In a Vortex Style Air-lift Brewer with 20 watt pump and 5 Gallon Water Jug
using 1.5 inch PVC.
The Ridiculous Recipe:
5 Gallons Water
1.9 Cups Worm Power Vermicompost
1/4 Cup Fertile Kelp - Experimental Kelp Brand
1/8 Cup Crumbled Comfrey Leaf - Dried from my garden
1/8 Cup Whole Dry Chamomile Flowers
100 ml +/- of Ful-Power Fulvic Acid
1/4 Teaspoon TM7 Humic Acid with 7 Micronutrients
1 Tablespoon Coconut Water Powder Freeze Dried
1 Capsule Human Digestive Enzymes - I emptied the capsule into the tea
1 Capsule Human Adaptogenic Herb Blend - I emptied the capsule into the tea
1 Tablespoon Fish Meal
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Purple Urchin - Experimental Product
1 Teaspoon Cal-Phos
5ml Kefir Whey Serum
Towards the end I added 1 drop of Neem Oil to suppress the foam.
Sorry for the crappy video... I'm still learning how to edit these videos and add voice etc. Right now it's just a boring video, but still gives you an idea what is going on. I have another video showing some flagellates and other life but they move so fast in this brew... but they move so fast!
At about 3 minutes is when I start to zoom in... Skip ahead if you want.