#1 BuildASoil Worm Castings
BuildASoil Worm Castings are simply the best bulk source of castings we have ever had the pleasure of working with.
We often find living worms still inside the castings.
- This stuff is wet and moist and will often have live worms and cacoons inside. Enjoy!
Castings straight from the worm bin without any processing or bagging. We go through large volumes so you know we always have fresh castings on hand and not last years left overs.
Use in Compost Tea and Follow our Free Recipes ---> Blog Article on Worm Casting Tea
We have full documented studies showing best results at around 12-15% with fast growing annuals.
Select your item in the drop down menu above:
We estimate 5 - 6 lbs per gallon of worm castings, however weight isn't the best to use because of moisture.
Look! Our Cost is Much lower per lb than most companies.
2 Gallons - Large Bag = $15.00 (10 - 12 lbs)
1/2 Cubic Foot Bag = $25.00 (About 20 lbs)
1 CF - Cubic Foot Bag = $40.00 (40 - 45 lbs)
--> Buy 2 or more and save 10%, Buy 5 or more and save 15% (1 Cubic Foot Bags Only)
1 Yard - Super Sack = $920.00 (1200 lbs)
2 Yard - Super Sack = $1750.00 (2400 lbs)
Custom Quote Large Orders Direct To Your Door - 855-877-7645
We work with ANY size order, don't hesitate to contact BuildASoil Today.
More Info About our "BuildASoil" Earthworm Castings:
- Made from Red Wiggler by a family farm with Thermal Composted Leaf Material.
- These worms are fed a thermophilic compost and superior to peat and grain fed worms.
- Brew the best compost tea, use Earth Worm Castings.
- Support our small business while taking advantage of bulk pricing on the best castings.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction within 60 Days or your money back.
Compost Tea: 2.38% by Volume. This is just under 2 Cups of Worm Power per 5 gallons of water. (Note See our article on brewing compost tea)
Soil Building: We Recommend 15-20% Worm Power in your Potting soil recipe for Vegetables or Cannabis or any heavy feeding annual flowering plant.
Top Dress: Use Liberally as a top dress anytime throughout the plants life.