BuildASoil Mineral Kit for Coco Coir
This Mineral Kit is compatible with making a NEW batch of soil using Coconut Coir.
Coco coir is PH neutral and has a special need for calcium and potassium. This mineral mix will help balance the Coco Coir to a no-Till Living soil.
FREE SHIPPING on all BuildASoil Mineral Kit's! (excluding the 1800 lb tote)
If you're looking to mix soil you will need a Nutrient Kit and a Mineral Kit.
If you're looking for Nutrients see our Nutrient Kit For Sphagnum Peat Moss Base - ClackamasCoots Style. We separate the two so that the natural moisture in the rock dust doesn't effect the raw nutrients.
If you are working with Peatmoss you might want to check out our BuildASoil Mineral Kit for Sphagnum Peatmoss.
Mineral Kit Includes:
(Use at 4 Cups Per Cubic foot of soil or about 1/2 Cup per gallon of soil)
1. BuildASoil Basalt - Our Favorite Rock Dust for trace minerals. Highly paramagnetic.
2. Gypsum Dust - Calcium and Sulfur
3. Sul-Po-Mag per CF also known as langbeinite - Has Sulfur, Potassium and Magnesium
Selecting the right Mineral Mix:
18 lb Mineral Mix (25 Cups) - Mixes into 6 Cubic Feet of Soil = $16.05
27 lb Mineral Mix (37 Cups) - Mixes into 9 Cubic Feet of Soil (1/3 Yard) = $16.59
40 lb Mineral Mix (55 Cups) - Mixes into 14 Cubic Feet of Soil (1/2 Yard) = $25.57
80 lb Mineral Mix (110 Cups)- Mixes into 27 Cubic Feet of Soil (1 Yard) = $40.36
1800 lb Mineral Mix - Bulk Tote = $881.25
This kit will balance the Ph, add Calcium, help make other nutrients available and overall add trace minerals to your soil.
- 2 Parts BuildASoil Basalt - Trace Minerals and High Paramagnetic Energy
- 1 Part Gypsum - Locally Mined in Colorado - Calcium and Sulfur
- 2 Tablespoons Sul-Po-Mag per CF also known as langbeinite - Has Sulfur, Potassium and Mag
- Use at 4 Cups Per Cubic Foot
Benefits of Remineralization:
- Provides slow, natural release of elements and trace minerals.
- Increases the nutrient intake of plants.
- Increases yields and gives higher brix reading.
- Rebalances soil pH.
- Increases earthworm activity and the growth of microorganisms.
- Builds humus complex.
- Prevents soil erosion.
- Increases the storage capacity of the soil.
- Increases resistance to insects, disease, frost, and drought.
- Produces more nutritious crops.
- Enhances flavor in crops.
- Decreases dependence on fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides.
Read more about rock dust: http://remineralize.org/history
Coco Coir Mineral Kit
18 lb Mineral Mix - Mixes into 6 Cubic Feet of Soil:
Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 5.5
Weight: 18 lbs
27 lb Mineral Mix - Mixes into 9 Cubic Feet of Soil:
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 5.5
Weight: 27 lbs
40 lb Mineral Mix - Mixes into 14 Cubic Feet of Soil:
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 5.5
Weight: 40 lbs
80 lb Mineral Mix - Mixes into 27 Cubic Feet of Soil:
Weight: 80 lbs
1800 lb Mineral Mix - Bulk Tote:
Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 36
Weight: 1800 lbs