Heterorhabiditis Bacteriophora Nematodes
Beneficial nematodes are microscopic worms that attack and kill targeted insects, without affecting any other organisms. Within the infected insect, the beneficial nematodes continually reproduce and then spread out for long term control.
Target Pests: Larval and white grub stages of: European chafers (Rhizotrogus majalis), Oriental beetles (Exomala orentalis) and Japanese beetles (Popillia japonica)
Use in Biological Control: Nemasys G contains live nematodes (heterorhabditis bacteriophora) in their vigorously infective juvenile stage. These nematodes attack pest larvae by entering their natural body openings. Once inside, they release symbiotic bacteria that quickly kill the insect larvae. Reproduction inside the larvae releases a new generation of hungry, infective juveniles that disperse in search of further prey.
NOTE: Nemasys G (L and Millenium) is a special order item. We do not stock them. They are produced in England. The nematode orders are shipped from England to the US two times per month. We try and get them delivered as soon as possible, but there will be a delay between ordering and receiving them. With this method, you will be receiving the freshest nematodes available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can furnish you with the ETA when you are ordering.
Notice: The $225.00 price IS the price of two trays together.
Precautions: This product contains living organisms that require special handling and application procedures.
- This product will not control the adult or egg stage of targeted insects.
- DO NOT SUBDIVIDE. Once opened, use the entire tray immediately.
- Use cool water for mixing.
- DO NOT STORE MIXED SUSPENSIONS. Use nematode suspensions immediately after they have been mixed.
- Remove filters that are 50 mesh or finer from application equipment and nozzles.
- Do not exceed 300 psi pump pressure.
- Do not use in application systems where nozzle aperture is smaller than 0.5 mm.
- Agitate nematodes constantly during application.
- DO NOT SPOT TREAT. Treat the entire crop at the appropriate rate.
- Read and follow all label instructions thoroughly before applying Nemasys G.
Storage: Upon receipt of product, remove from shipping packaging and use immediately or store in a refrigerator at 40 ºF (5 ºC). DO NOT FREEZE. Ensure good air circulation around each tray. Do not use if past expiration date or incorrectly stored.
Disposal: Product and packaging waste resulting from the use of this product, or unused, outdated product, may be disposed of on site or at any approved waste disposal facility in accordance with federal and local regulations