- An advanced grow tent designed to create optimal climate conditions for year-round plant cultivation indoors.
- Features durable frame that uses 50% thicker steel poles and carries 2x more weight than standard grow tents.
- Higher density 2000D canvas prevents light leaks while cross-pattern mylar amplifies light reflectivity.
- Future-proof design featuring controller mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- Viewing Window | Accessories: Carrying Case, Floor Tray & Tool Bag
A grow tent designed to grow plants indoors by providing complete control over climate conditions. Featuring a quick-view observation window, this grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for higher durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. The frame’s sturdier steel construction keeps the grow tent upright, using 22mm thick poles compared to standard grow tents’ 18mm thick poles. This, along with its roof beams, enables it to support up to 100 pounds of grow equipment. Accessories include a travel carrying case, a waterproof floor tray, a built-in tool bag, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
An inner ribbon stitching lines the zippers inside the grow tent to create a seal that prevents light leaking. This works to keep your plant in its flowering stage during dark cycles. The duct ports’ double cinching design closes them on either side and reinforces the grow tent’s light-proof sealing.
The CLOUDLAB series enables you to grow your desired plant year-round and is specially made for gardening indoors. Place it in any room in your home such as your closet, basement, guest room, or garage. Opening the air venting screen or pairing the floor duct port with an intake fan will allow fresh air to enter the grow tent. You can track your plant’s progress any time without compromising the inside climate by peeling the window flap. The tool bag conveniently stores and organizes your grow accessories for use while working inside your grow tent.